The Headless Ovechkins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Headless Ovechkins EASHL Hockey Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playoffs?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garbagemanrsw

Playoffs?! Empty
PostSubject: Playoffs?!   Playoffs?! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

In the last week or so we have been lucky enough to add quite a few players to our team. Unfortunately, come playoffs we can only play with 5. This is off course, good news and bad news. As we get closer to playoffs each month we will be adjusting the depth chart to reflect who will be on the playoff roster. This brings me to my next topic which is depth at each position.

Right now we have a seemingly infinite number of wingers, but we are short in the center and defense positions. Our biggest need as far as playoffs is concerned is a dedicated center. Someone who is sufficient in the faceoff circle, but excels in two-way forward play. We have a couple of guys who 'can' play center, but we don't have anyone who has bought into the position. If you are interested in taking the center position whether it is just to try it out or go for it long term, the regular season is the perfect time to try it out.

Defense. I will be honest, as it stands now we have a great two-man tandem back at defense as far as playoffs go, but, if Jtime and Kingofkings aren't on, we never seem to have a back-up. Competition for a playoff roster spot can only make us better, so if you want to give defense a shot or know a good d-man who wants to join, the more the better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Playoffs?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!   Playoffs?! EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:44 am

were talking about PLAYOFFS?!

I took all of the players off the depth chart who are no longer on the team So when you get a chance JTIME it would be great if you could readjust the chart.
Back to top Go down
https://theheadlessovechkins.forumotion.com
J time76

Playoffs?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!   Playoffs?! EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 10:47 am

Yes, it would be great, wouldn't it ? LOL. Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playoffs?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!   Playoffs?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoffs?!
Page 1 of 1